Learn to look beyond yourself and consider the safety and well being of other divers.This may one day come in handy, you never know when that awkward moment may come up. Someone may need help from a qualified rescuer.
Minimum Requirements: Age - 15yrs or older, Open Water certification and successful completion of a sanctioned CPR program within the last 24 mths.
Duration of course 5 to 6 days.
- Day 1: Self Rescue & Diver stress management (Open Water skills 1,2,3 & 4)
- Day 2: Medic First Aid equipment & First Aid procedures (Open Water skills 5 & 6)
- Day 3: Emergency Management (Open Water skills 7)
- Day 4: Common equipment problems, equipment function & release function and problems (Open Water skills 8,9,10)
- Day 5:Rescue diver exam (Open Water skills Diving - Accidents Scenarios 11 & 12)
The course prices includes Scuba & Skin equipment for duration of course,
Crew Pack (tuition material required) &